CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jun 1, 2008

Imagine this...

Sunday evening, I'm out planting flowers by the front porch. Bradley steps out onto the front porch in a long tshirt that he uses for PJ's. I thought to myself...Ok, as long as he stays on the porch. I get engrossed in my gardening and when I look up again, I notice he is no longer on the porch and assume that he has gone back inside. At about the same time I have this thought, I hear his voice coming from the sidewalk at the corner of our house. I shoot straight up and whip around just in time to see him addressing two young mother's pushing their babies in strollers. Before I can act, he says to them "Do you know why I'm not wearing any pants?" as he playfully twists his torso from side to side. I spit a quick and growling "BRADLEY, House, Now!"
I'm sure the encounter made their ovaries shrivel up.

2 comments:

ottscrappin said...

I thought you always locked his closet door. How'd he get out?

Liz said...

I can't stop laughing. I love the picture associated with this post.