We got our Lagoon season passports today. The kids are estatic! Here are a few pictures from our awesome day.
Makenzie and Jordan on the Ladybug bop
This is everyone's new favorite ride - The Odysea
The kids love the carnival style rides 
“With every new sunrise, there is a new chance, but with every sunset, you blew it." -JACK HANDEY
"Oh, and Mom, make sure you get some makeup on that zit" Bradley as he runs out the door to school
3 comments:
I'm a little concerned that I've just discovered this fabulous blog! Love it! I'll have to show Karlee, she'll love seeing Jordy.
Don't be scared - I've only just started to make it's existence known.
I'm scared...ARE YOU KIDDING ME! What next, are you going back to church? Selling Girl Scout Cookies? Becoming a Stay-at-home-mom? As you can see I am more than a little concerned.
Post a Comment