I'm doing this post at the behest of my neice Jamie. She tagged me.
Five, Five, Five, Five, Five......
1 - Five places that I go to over and over: Myriad, Sam's Club, Bathroom, Lagoon, & Crazy.
2 - Five people who e-mail me (regularly) : My Mom, Mother-in-Law, Stephanie, Jill, & Delta.
3 - Five favorite places to eat: Cafe Rio, La Puente, Tepanyaki, Outback, & In-n-Out Burger.
4 - Five places I would rather be right now: the ocean, Bear Lake, the ocean, Vegas, & the ocean.
5 - Five TV shows I watch all the time: Lost, Reaper, Bones, House, & Scrubs.
Now I'm supposed to tag 5 other people, but I think there's only a few people with blogs that look at my site, so I tag Ginger & Liz.
May 15, 2008
Jamie's Fault
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hate stuff like that! but I guess I'll give it a try
Nice, thx for playing!
I haven't checked your blog for a couple of weeks and just read this. I see that you tagged me. I'll now make an entry.
Post a Comment