"MOTHER MERCY!!" Bradley when the nurse gave him his immunization shot "Ah, quality time with my Uncle Jeff" Bradley riding on the back of Uncle Jeff's motorcycle "You know that's loaded with caffeine" Bradley's comment to a guy standing outside the hotel in Cedar City drinking his coffee
"When I go to New York, I'm going to get a New York strip steak, where it all began." Bradley random comment
"That went well." Bradley's comment on Jordan handing out candy to some trick-or-treaters
"I have a dream to help the needy and homeless. The homeless are in trouble because there are robbers. Stealing stuff is wrong. So stop stealing stuff. It is wrong to steal stuff." Bradley Peacock on Human Rights Day
"I don't like Ms. Call. She smells like garbage." Bradley commenting on a teacher at school
"What's with the luggage?" Bradley asks a guy in the Las Vegas Hilton Elevator
"Oh, and Mom, make sure you get some makeup on that zit" Bradley as he runs out the door to school
I've been happily married to Darren since 1993. We have 3 fantastic children - Makenzie (14), Bradley(12), and Jordan(8). I am a senior accountant at Myriad Genetics in Research Park. Darren is the facilites management coordinator for the O.R. at University of Utah medical center.
0 comments:
Post a Comment