CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 8, 2009

Show and Tell















Jordan had show and tell this morning, so guess what she wanted to show and tell......oh yes, Dotty. So we took Dotty up to school and as soon as Jordan's classmates tried to pet her, she flipped out, jumped out of Jordan's hands and ran behind a heavy bookcase of course. The rest of the time was spent moving the bookcase to retrieve Dotty and getting dust all over my clothes. Ahhh, good times. I meant to take some real pictures at the school but it ended up being so chaotic.....so you just get this picture I found.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Why? Why when we are trying to be great Moms it seems to hit the fan?!!!???!?

Angie said...

That is funny but sad for you!! What a day don't you love those!! I'm glad all end well for you.