We're heading out on a road trip tonight, down to Arizona to see my mom. Can't wait to spend some time with her. I'll think of all you Utahn's stuck in the cold weather and try not to giggle about it too long.
Had a spectacular Saturday by the way. Went up to Logan, met Pam, Allie, Bailey, Tami, Lori, and Katie for lunch at Fredrico's. It was fabulous! Then Lori cut and colored my hair and gave my two girls cute haircuts. I remain convinced that Lori is best hairdresser in the world! Afterwards, we went to dinner at Angie's with Tami, Katie, Levi, Josh, & Lori. Too much fun! Oh, and I got to Gossner's in time to get my favorite.....Jalapeno cheese curd! Scrumptious!
That's all for now.
Had a spectacular Saturday by the way. Went up to Logan, met Pam, Allie, Bailey, Tami, Lori, and Katie for lunch at Fredrico's. It was fabulous! Then Lori cut and colored my hair and gave my two girls cute haircuts. I remain convinced that Lori is best hairdresser in the world! Afterwards, we went to dinner at Angie's with Tami, Katie, Levi, Josh, & Lori. Too much fun! Oh, and I got to Gossner's in time to get my favorite.....Jalapeno cheese curd! Scrumptious!
That's all for now.

1 comments:
You are so lucky to get out of this miserable cold. I do have to admit the las two days have been great. Have a good time. And what a cute baby of Allie's. What a keeper! Say HI to your mom for us! And we can't wait to meet up with ya too!
Post a Comment