CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nov 3, 2008

Bedroom Makeover

We recently overhauled the master bedroom.
New carpet, new paint, new colors.

The new carpet is a thick cable brown with rust and sage flecks. I love it.

Quite the contrast between the before and after color. The tan (or Harvest Brown if you will) is much more relaxing.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Love it, looks great!
Just read updated Brad quotes . . . he kills me!!!

Angie said...

I love it you did great picking colors. I love the carpet that will be my pick when I ever get to recarpet.

Angie said...

This is Jerry. On MTV Cribs, this is where they would say, "This is where the magic happens."

Heather said...

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about...... *Bow-chicka-wow-wow*

Ginger said...

oh yes I will with the Harvest Brown! very impressive

Liz said...

Amazing how a little paint and new carpet can completely change a room. It looks so good! I miss having my own place to re-do. Someday...:)