Randee Sue would be 21 years old today. She was so very sweet and we deeply miss her.
Aug 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“With every new sunrise, there is a new chance, but with every sunset, you blew it." -JACK HANDEY
"Oh, and Mom, make sure you get some makeup on that zit" Bradley as he runs out the door to school
4 comments:
That sweet sassy girl is definately missed!
I can tell you several times I week I think back on that. My thoughts are always with you!
It's hard to believe that much time has gone by. I think about that week often as well. Your family is truly an example of strength and courage.
Still brings tears to my eyes. Any loss is painful, but the loss of a child is the most unforgetable. She lives on within our memories, stories, and thoughts.
Post a Comment